TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:37 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:09 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Taylor Miree
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Adeyanju B Ademiposi aka Roman Goddess
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:24 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Flaura Nadine
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:33 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kelly Tumwebaze
Nick H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Nick H I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 11:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of The Goddess Ashya
Nick H I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Nick H I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 7:41 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Nick H I_vote_lcapNick H I_voting_barNick H I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14347)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Nick H

Go down

Nick H Empty Nick H

Post by Diane Thu 07 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

Nick H www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=4575453413

Nick H 800604gJ-3B

Online now!
Profile Views: 36 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: SEARCHING FOR MY BETTER HALF.!!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:Country, Soul, R$B.
Sports:Soccer,football.tennis .
Interests:interested in new things, doing things together and always living life like twin
Dreams:My dream is to meet the right woman and spend the rest of my life with her.
About Me:I am simple, easy to get along with, honest, caring, giving, grounded, stable,affectionate and fun. I love to laugh and have a positive outlook on life. I am comfortable with who I am and have a lot to offer. I value family and friends, love my kid. I am a good listener, compassionate and looking for a long term relationship. Time is too precious to play games, so I appreciate honesty in others. I love the outdoors, I also enjoy cooking, decorating my home, gardening and would love to have a partner to share my life with. I like to spend my time in the open air, being with my friends and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy. When relationship is building on Love, respect, faithful, understanding, friendship, and we can discuss anything and share a lot! I am a romantic, sensitive man with a sense of humor and kind, loving, devoted heart and soul. I am able to love and surround the loved ones with my love and support

Diane

Back to top Go down

Nick H Empty ROMACE SCAMMER

Post by Diane Thu 07 Oct 2010, 2:46 am

From:Nick HTo:MeDate:Wed Oct 6 22:11:18 2010Subject:Hello gorgeous. How are you ...
Message:Hello gorgeous. How are you today, i hope you had a very productive day out there. you are such a beautiful woman with a nice profile. my name is Micheal,50yrs,widower,i have 2 great kids,living with me together with my mom,have a brother who lives in jacksonville FL. i am a down to earth man with a great sense of humor. i am at a great point in my life and am a very happy person. I have a great job, that I enjoy and I think that is half the battle. What is important to me is to be happy, have fun and to surround my self with loved ones. Ill do anything outdoors and love to travel, Im very independent but want that special someone to share the rest of my life with.I would like to meet a woman who shares the same values as me. Someone that I can Trust and is content with the real things in life like Family and Friends and having a home with a "foundation" .Its ok to want nice things but understand that they can not bring you happiness. I'm searching for my better half . I know this is a cliche, but you must have that person who you enjoy doing everything with and "want" by your side when you are with friends, family, co workers. Someone that I am comfortable with and we can be goofy together and laugh at each other.age does not matters to me at all...while distance does matter to me i can relocate for my woman of my dreams to be with her and share the best life together .am searching for a relationship that will end up in a happy marriage life,, You must be loyal and understand that a relationship is based on trust. I want someone that I can have just as much fun sitting at home hanging out with as I would if we were out with friends, dinner, party etc..Someone I could sit next to for 2 hours and not say too much but feel like I still had the best conversation.If you ever experienced that, then you know what I'm talking about. the person that when your with them, nothing else matters...I would like to be your knight in shining armor on the white horse but I'm not, I will try to be, I'm not a mind reader so a clue every once in a while of what you think,time is getting shorter and all i have seen is player,all i need now is honesty and sincerity.you can reach me on my personal email on / don_andrew50@yahoo.com / ...i think you understand me by the email address...you can reach me there so that we can able to have a better conversation on there... will be waiting for your kind responds. Micheal

Diane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum