TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_vote_lcapFROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_voting_barFROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_vote_lcapFROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_voting_barFROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14310)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU

Go down

Attachment FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Mar 2011, 5:01 am

Jennifer Williams jennifer_4me@yahoo.com
FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU
19-01-11 11:28

FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU Jennif10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14633267684/

Hi Dear,
How are your? I hope your swimming in the ocean of a good health if so thanks be to God. Mine is cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Fatou Diop Dontel (22) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dontel Johnson was chairman managing Director Dontel OIL GROUP OF COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I hope you can give me real love and happiness which my heart is missing for since the death of my late parents. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture ,  Hoping to hear from you soonest..
jennifer

At Wed, 19 Jan 2011 02:28:30 -0800 (PST), the email sender jennifer_4me@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.206.12.9 located in Nigeria, Port Harcourt.
Email Sender:jennifer_4me@yahoo.com
IP address:41.206.12.9
IP address country:FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU Ng Nigeria
IP address state:Rivers
IP address city:Port Harcourt
IP address latitude:4.7774
IP address longitude:7.0134
ISP of this IP:MTN Nigeria
Organization:MTN Nigeria

Last edited by TagListed on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down

Attachment Re : My whole life history of the trust and love

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Mar 2011, 5:02 am

Jennifer Williams jennifer_4me@yahoo.com
Re : My whole life history of the trust and love
22-01-11 15:45

FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU Jennif11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448799698/in/photostream/

Dearest.
I am more than happy in your reply . how is your day ; Mine is too hot in the morning over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom

i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Vicente Thomas. who is the rev father of the (Kingdom Of Grace Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because here the  have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors tel. number is (+221 77 6833 663 )  I will like you to call me today ,tell the rev Father that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel to come and answer your call.

my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.123million us Dollars.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account, i am going to give you 18 % percentage of the total sum, after the transfer you will send me small money from it for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man or woman of vision,truth and hard working. My favorite language is English I speak French too fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Faithfully
jennifer

At Sat, 22 Jan 2011 06:45:37 -0800 (PST), the email sender jennifer_4me@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.206.12.10 located in Nigeria, Port Harcourt.
Email Sender:jennifer_4me@yahoo.com
IP address:41.206.12.10
IP address country:FROM KENNY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU Ng Nigeria
IP address state:Rivers
IP address city:Port Harcourt
IP address latitude:4.7774
IP address longitude:7.0134
ISP of this IP:MTN Nigeria
Organization:MTN Nigeria
TagListed
TagListed
Creator