TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:36 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_vote_lcapFrank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_voting_barFrank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_vote_lcapFrank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_voting_barFrank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14311)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Frank Michael STOLEN PICS BRUNO Baisch, an 18-year-old studen

Go down

Male Frank Michael STOLEN PICS BRUNO Baisch, an 18-year-old studen

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:28 pm

Frank Michael http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013891937&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen YKsduWiLPHlE1a7CJ_z4fI-7f6w87BFG7lnlbB53D7I=
Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 3 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: thats my son WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

TOTAL AND UTTER BULLSHIT!DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!>SCAMMER AT WORK....FAKE PROFILE STOLEN PICS AND A MORON BEHIND THAT SCREEN PLAYING WITH HIMSELF AS USUAL!>>>>>>>JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE CAUCASIAN!!!!!!!

http://www.internationalschool.info/top-award-for-british-international-school-student/
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Frank Michael STOLEN PICS BRUNO Baisch, an 18-year-old studen

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:30 pm

Home > School NEWS
Top Award for British International School Shanghai Student
May, 2012

Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen Biss-bruno-199x300
biss-brunoBruno Baisch, an 18-year-old student at The British International School Shanghai, Pudong campus, has just received the kind of news that would make any parent tingle with pride: He has been awarded the prestigious ‘International Leaders of Tomorrow Award’ (ILOT), a scholarship which grants him a 50% discount off his tuition.

This year, only 70 students at the University of British Columbia are given this kind of opportunity. His parents are over the moon, “We’re so proud of him. We’d like to share our happiness with you and thank the BISS team for all their support.”

The ILOT Award recognizes international students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in fields of endeavor such as the performing arts, sports, debating or creative writing, or external academic competitions and examinations.

Bruno’s future academic flair and leadership potential is further substantiated by acceptances for the London School of Economics and also Amherst in the USA. Additionally, he has made the waiting list for Williams, Cornell and UChicago, all of them with financial aid which is no mean feat for an international student. The London School of Economics is currently his first choice.

Bruno has been a student at The British International School, Shanghai since 2009 and has scored continually high on their assessment for learning criteria. Dr Terry Creissen OBE, Principal of The British International School says, “We are very proud of Bruno and delighted that he has these opportunities. Whichever university he settles on, we wish him the very best and we know he will succeed. Excellence comes as standard at our school, and Bruno demonstrates the commitment and dedication to study that makes excellent academic achievement possible.”

In total Bruno has been accepted by 6 universities, made the reserve list for 3, has been pooled by Cambridge University and granted the International Leaders of Tomorrow Award. A future leader in the making.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:31 pm

Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen YKsduWiLPHlE1a7CJ_z4fI-7f6w87BFG7lnlbB53D7I=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm

YET ANOTHER STOLEN PIC......AND THIS MORON CLAIMS THIS IS HER SON!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IS SHE (OR HE) RETARDED???????BRAINDEAD??>OR JUST PLAIN BLOODY STUPID!>>>>>>NO LADIES...COLLECTIVELY ITS ALL THREE.....
JUST ON E KING SIZED MORON WITH THE IQ OF A DREID AND DECOMPOSING COW PADDY!>>>>>>>>>>DONT GO THERE GUYS N GIRLS....ITS TOXIC WASTE.............

Frank Michael     STOLEN PICS BRUNO  Baisch, an 18-year-old studen WMPPsMNJC0Fz7i2WAP_7W_trm51IhoZ86gh69q_mNUQ=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down