TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Lloyd I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Lloyd I_vote_lcapLloyd I_voting_barLloyd I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Lloyd

Go down

Male Lloyd

Post by Diane Mon 15 Sep 2014, 2:09 am

Lloyd http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7292650930
Lloyd I6lwA4Tqbu7KTmo4qkH9UvDWtpilez07ImKCFCbGt7Q=

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 250 times
Profile Skin: BoopPrPkHeartsByBoopSkins
Tagline: Hoping to find someone honest ...
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Gospel, Soul, Country, R&B
Movies:Adventurous, Action, War, Comedy, Romance
TV:CNN & BBC
Books:Holy Bible, Motivational and Inspirational
Sports:Golf, Tennis, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basket Ball, Cycling
Interests: I love listen to music, music concerts,beach/sunsets, campfires, movies, theater plays, swimming, bowling,comedy clubs, fam/friend get together, shopping, explore new places, photography, poetry, drawing & collecting music, just to mention a few.
Dreams:BIG DREAMS
Best Features: Smile
About Me: There's really nothing so much or important about me, but first and foremost, I'm God fearing and I put him first in everything I do, and also I am kind by nature, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy, I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I'm very sociable and well-educated, I am very sincere and down to earth kinda man. I believe the basis for a good relationship is equality, respect, shared values and interests and integrity as well. Well I'm just one very transparent guy that loves to treat people the way that I would love to be treated, because those who lives in glass houses don't throw stones and also I always try to reciprocate cause when the right hand washes the left and the left washes the right, both hands becomes clean.. I'm very hard working.. Total dedication and hard work are the most important keys to success cause a hand full of skills is better than a bag full of gold...
First Date-: Art gallery: A trip to the local art gallery is a great first date for the artsy girl. It’s not a bad idea to do a little research on the exhibit beforehand, though. Not just because it’s good to seem at least a little knowledgeable, but also because I don’t want to accidentally take her to an exhibit on the horrors of meat-processing plants or the atrocities of war... Play tourist: We sometimes take our hometowns for granted. Think about it: Every year, scores of people probably travel to your city on vacation. Try to see your hometown from a tourist’s perspective. Check out the local tourism office; it will have guides and information on all kinds of festivals, events and sights worth seeing. I could decide to take my date on a touristy excursion around my hometown and see the city from a different perspective...
First Date--: Ice-skating: Ice-skating is innocent fun. That’s why it makes the list of my favorite first date ideas. It’s a great date for women who love to be active. And if she doesn’t know how to skate, so what? Holding hands as I help her stay on her feet is a fun way to spend an afternoon and an excellent opportunity to get to know each other... Trying new cuisine: Sharing new experiences together is a great way to build a connection with someone. That’s why if I'm going to take her out to a restaurant, I should try taking her somewhere a little more adventurous. Check out a new ethnic cuisine -- something neither of us have tried before. The element of adventure will add some excitement to our date, and, who knows, maybe the two of us will find a new favorite...
About Me-: I'm content with what I have and don't allow other peoples achievement get into my head cause the liver of a lion is a vain wish for dog.. I'm very hopeful and focused in my endeavors cause a hunter who has only one arrow doesn't shoot with a careless aim. Well this is just little on how I think. I try as much as I can to make sure that people around me learn one who two things cause I don't wish to be a friend who has nothing to offer. Well having taking my time to say all this, I hope I'm up to your taste and you'd love to give us a chance perhaps as friends for now and see what it turns out, hopefully for good...
My Search: Well, I'm not particularly looking for a perfect woman, but I believe you have read little about Lloyd so its left for you to decide, if you think I'm that guy you wish to have in your life even if we don't date but at least there will be one or two things you think you can actually learn from him, then you are warmly welcomed.. OK? I mean a cool headed lady that knows what it really takes to take good care of her man in every aspect.. A romantic and fragile person, with the optimistic attitude to life. I want to find a woman who knows how to take care of a man and make him feel wanted. I would like my partner to be caring and understanding. I do not wish to be one to own my partner I wish to be a companion of my partner. I hope to meet a serious, reliable, loving, caring, family-minded woman, who can value and respect a man who is by his side. I'd like to find my the only one woman to create a strong happy union ...
First Date: Bowling: Is an old-school date idea with a great casual vibe. The two of us can have a beer or a slice of pizza while engaging in a friendly competition. Just about every town has a bowling alley. It’s a low-stress environment, so your date is guaranteed to feel relaxed and comfortable, which is important. If she’s comfortable, she’ll have more fun, and if she’s having fun, you’ll get a second date... Driving Range: Taking my date to the driving range is another fun outdoors activity. It’s not particularly strenuous, though, so my date doesn’t need to be athletic to have a good time. The driving range makes a great daytime date. It’s also a good first date idea because if she’s not a golfer, helping her with her swing is a great opportunity to get up close and personal. Alternatively, if she’s a little more experienced, it’s a chance for some playful competition...

Diane

Back to top Go down