TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Kendall Dior
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amanda Brinkley
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
Daniel H I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:55 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Daniel H I_vote_lcapDaniel H I_voting_barDaniel H I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14327)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Daniel H

Go down

Male Daniel H

Post by Diane Fri 10 Apr 2015, 6:42 pm

Daniel H http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014774560
Daniel H Pgaj7N0_3WJMohHDl6UCa8guu5ZNiJQjFVxiFxMFGvU=

Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 278 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
College: Bakersfield College '98
About Me
Music: I am a music lover, enjoying a variety (classical, 70's, Top 40 , jazz, rock, gospels, R&B, Blues, Soul, Mix sounds modern music, Gospel music, I love sweet romantic music and music is my passion I like all types of music,Classic Rock! Eagles, Neil Young, Lynard Skynard, I love the Disco Biscuits, Phish and the Dead. Anything that has a guitar playing, I'm there..
Movies: Action, Comedy, Documentaries, Drama, Epics, Foreign Films, Suspense, Classics, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romantic, Sci-Fi / Fantasty
TV: Avatar, Terminator Salvation, Stepbrothers, Hangover,Ocean's 11 12,13 etc. Kate Winslet movies. Her new one has tons of nudity I hear. i loke Pirates of the Carribean (all). i enjoy old comedies, Slapshot, Blues Brothers and Caddy Shack. I also like Lord of the Rings and I've seen all the Potter movies. Latest movie watched,
Books: Bible,Harry Potter,Magazines,I read business books. For my passion in school. i am a business major. "the Search (Google)", "How Toyota Became #1" and Get Rich Quick Books. I also listen to audio books occasionally.
Sports: Basketball, Chess, Football , Golf, Gym / Weight Training, Jogging / Running, Swimming, Tennis I Do many sports in my life to be in shape.
Interests: I like Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing arts, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering, Wine tasting my interest in nature and all things that encompass it, from the largest to the smallest .i've always had an interest in all things natural and like to read about, research,and experience them.
Dreams: To find that special someone I cant live without someone to spend the rest of my life with.
Best Features: Personality: My eyes, Soft, Kind, communicative, optimistic, and understanding.
About Me: I would have to describe myself as outgoing and fun to be around with I am honest, loyal, great listener, respectful, easy to talk to, and down to earth. I am extremely active and like to stay busy either playing tennis, golf or some other form of outside activity. Although I can be quite content staying at home and hanging out - I prefer to be outside. There are so many things I want out of life and I try to make those things happen for myself- I love traveling, trying new things and experiencing new places. I enjoy going out and hanging out with my woman. I am a compassionate individual who looks for the good in others, cherishes the gift of life, family and friends. I love to laugh and appreciate someone who makes me laugh. That's a huge PLUS! I love learning, growing and expanding. I am interested in developing a friendship with someone who really loves being outdoors, which may include hiking to a gorgeous summit or napping in a hammock, a person who values healthy living, believes in God and has a big heart.
What I'm seeking in a partner: I'm looking for a long term relationship and hoping to find a best friend and a lover ,I am a man with courage and a good heart. Can provide you with the best moments of your life without expecting anything in return. I love to help people in need and fill their life with happiness. I would give more preference to nature, mannerisms, kindness and confidence in a woman rather than external beauty ..I'm looking for a serious relationship, or a friendship with an Open minded woman, a people's person, values the Lord and respects and honors the entire word of God. Takes her relationship with her mate in very high regard after her relationship with the Lord. Knows what is top priority and exemplifies this in her actions towards her spouse. If you are looking for someone to share the fun and quiet times with, I could be the one If you wish to know something else....just ask.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER SOCIAL WEB SITES

Post by Diane Fri 10 Apr 2015, 6:50 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Daniel H

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down