TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Maliya Michael
Wright B I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Paskaline on shesfreaky.com
Wright B I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by Jamica

» gras bestellen
Wright B I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 pm by rhooney

» barbiturat medikament
Wright B I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:13 pm by rhooney

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Wright B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Wright B I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Wright B I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Wright B I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Wright B I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Wright B I_vote_lcapWright B I_voting_barWright B I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14370)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Wright B

Go down

Wright B Empty Wright B

Post by Diane Wed 19 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

Wright B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5458050817
Wright B 8002055kPY1

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 639 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Anywhere in the world it ok by me, true love never care about how far, but how well you can make it happen.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I'm...Bill Wright new here on this site hoping and praying to find someone who is ready to love and understand me for who i am, and not for what i have in life. i promise to give all the love that is deep inside of me... even if am wrong or right i will always learn go on my kneel and and said am sorry. because see all women as a gift send from our lord God and it good to take good care of them

Diane

Back to top Go down

Wright B Empty Possible romance scammer Six days later he gives up his email.

Post by Diane Wed 19 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

Date:October 13, 2011 at 4:17am

hello... am Bill Wright, 6.0 tall, brown eyes..here for a serious relationship that i will end for good..am a gentleman with so much respect inside of me. can i get to know you more please, if you don't mind. wow...I like that natural look in you and also your lovely smile.....

Date:October 19, 2011 at 4:59am

Oh.. my goodness, It's so good to hear from you baby and i thank you for your kind heart over my mail..... if i must confess beautiful, it's beautiful people like you who make the world look so beautiful dear..please and please beautiful can i get to know you if you don't mind please.. am Bill Wright very respectful dignity, age or color do not really matter to me, as long as she loves and respect me just as i do, because i believe in good relationship. i know its not easy to start up just like that. please feel free to mail me and let me know your mind, I will be very happy to read your reply. please friend am new to this site hope to hear from a very lovely person like you again.
Here is my yahoo e-mail ID bill_wright88@yahoo.com just can't wait to talk to you there please... It's easy and more understand talking over there on yahoo and i also promise to tell you much about myself and also send you more pictures of me baby. thanks

Date:October 19, 2011 at 5:06am

I am a gentleman with so much seriousness inside of me and i will be very happy if you too can do that.. please am not here to play. am only here because am looking for a good relationship. please and please it will be nice to see how serious you are about this....thank you so much Angela. for such kind words.... it has been long ever since i have been praying and fasting begging our lord God almighty to bless me with someone that will understand me just as you do. i promise that i will never let down of the right woman that he is blessing me withand i also i promise to give her all the love that deep inside of me... even if am wrong or right i will always learn go on my kneel and and said am sorry. because i believe women are gift send from our lord God and it right to love and look after them with care.

Please beautiful am begging you to take my hand and accept me as your own.. i promise my heart to you baby...

Diane

Back to top Go down