TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:14 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Congratulation I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 12:15 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Congratulation I_vote_lcapCongratulation I_voting_barCongratulation I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14304)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Congratulation

Go down

Congratulation Empty Congratulation

Post by TagListed Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:57 pm

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:20:44 AM
To: Recipients (noreply@euromillions.co.uk)

Euro Millions wishes to congratulate on snapping up our jackpot prize of one million pounds via your email address. Reply to claim, quote ref number UKX11.
We are running a program where instead of bought tickets and numbers in the ballots we use email addresses. All contestants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from email addresses taken from all over the world.
With the introduction of new types of games, with the ushering in of on-line technology and with the permits issued under EU law to EU countries to compete for concessions to run games in the United Kingdom and on the internet, we are launching our first international program:

This cash prize must be claimed not later than the 16th of November 2011. After this date all unclaimed prizes will be declared void. Claimants must be over 15 years of age. All entries must adhere to the EuroMillions Terms and conditions stated in our official page.:
Once you agree to the terms and conditions.All submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. No part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. Complete this form correctly to claim your prize, fill the form properly indicating the mode of payment you prefer. This information will be sent directly to the lawyer representing you. Information provided here will be used to process and legalize your win.
FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY/TOWN:
POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE:
STATE/PROVINCE:
DATE OF BIRTH:
AMOUNT WON:
CLAIM EXPIRY DATE:
CLAIM CODE:

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR PRIZE ?
1. PERSONAL CHEQUE PICK UP IN LONDON?
2. COURIER DELIVERY?

Congratulations once more from all of us at EuroMillions and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
EuroMillions
Management
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down