TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Kendall Dior
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amanda Brinkley
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
Winning Notification!‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:55 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Winning Notification!‏ I_vote_lcapWinning Notification!‏ I_voting_barWinning Notification!‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Winning Notification!‏ I_vote_lcapWinning Notification!‏ I_voting_barWinning Notification!‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14327)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Winning Notification!‏

Go down

Winning Notification!‏ Empty Winning Notification!‏

Post by TagListed Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

From: Coca-cola Zero Canada Lottery Ontario 49 Promotional Draw (cocacolazeropromotion@gmail.com)
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:43:49 AM
To:

Attention!

Please find Attached for your Winning Prize

Coca-cola zero Canada Lottery/Ontario 49 Promotional Draw.
555 McArthur St Suite 1477, ON, Canada St-Laurent QC H4T 1T4,
Attention: Customer AFRSA680
Ref: EAAL/851OYHI/11
Batch No. Ontario 49
WINNING NOTIFICATION
The Coca-cola Company Worldwide sponsors this lottery for the promotion of the new Coca-cola zero sugar in conjunction with
Canada lottery.We happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global Promotional Draw held on the Wed 9th November 2011
in Essex United Kingdom and Ontario Canada. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: B956475604545100, with Serial
Number 46563760 drew the winning numbers 04 09 32 37 38 39 with a bonus Number 21 for Ontario 49 Lotto under the
choice of the lottery in the 2nd category of bi-weekly six. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$950,000.00
(Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file EAAL/851OYHI/11.
This is from a total cash prize of US$130,000,000.00 Million dollars, shared amongst the first One Hundred (100) lucky winners in this
category Worldwide. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro Booklet representative office in Africa as
indicated in your play coupon, because this particular draw was selected to promote the awareness of the new Coca-cola zero. In view
of this, your US$950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by an accredited
commercial Bank in South Africa. Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as
soon as you contact our African Agent's office.
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over
1,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till
your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize money. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous elements. Please
be warned! To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for
quick and urgent release of your fund,
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money
remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous elements. Please be warned! To file for your claim, please contact
our corresponding Agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact
information is as follows: Email: ralphradebe@hotmail.com His name is Mr. Ralph Radebe, This is to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications. Please quote your reference numbers in any correspondences with our designated agents.
Congratulations! Once more from all members and staff of this program that has ensured that you won this competition. Thank you
for being part of our Promotional Lottery program.
Yours Sincerely
Ms. Lorraine .O. Adams
NOTE: To confirm that you have the winning number for the Wed November 9th 2011 draw,
http://www.lotterycanada.com/lottery/?job=show_results&lottery=on_49 confirm under Ontario 49.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum