TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Kendall Dior
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amanda Brinkley
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
Hello My Dear,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:55 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Hello My Dear,‏ I_vote_lcapHello My Dear,‏ I_voting_barHello My Dear,‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Hello My Dear,‏ I_vote_lcapHello My Dear,‏ I_voting_barHello My Dear,‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14327)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Hello My Dear,‏

Go down

Hello My Dear,‏ Empty Hello My Dear,‏

Post by TagListed Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:26:18 AM
To:

Hello My Dear,

Good day, How are you today?It has been long i be waiting to hear from you, am so sorry for the delay I went to the bank to confirm if your atm has expired or getting near to expire and Dr. Hook Hasser the Director of Ecko Bank here told me that before you withdraw all your $8.500.000.00usd from the Atm it will expire. So I told him to cash the atm to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.

However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the atm in cash was made with this DHL COURIER DELIVER COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic, Dr.Hook Hasser the Director of Ecko Bank Benin cotonou have to change the Atm Card to cash for me,Then he also agreed to help me to Register the Consignment Box with DHL COURIER DELIVER COMPANY.

Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally As for our agreement with the Dhl Courier company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country this week ,But the Director of the DHL COURIER COMPANY said that they need your contacts informations again to enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomatic /Agent arrive to your Country.Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Name:Director
MR Michael Burton
Tel/2347086677881
Fax:+234-341-1221
E-MAIL(dhlcourierng@live.com
E-MAIL(dhlcouriercmpnltd@gmail.com

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you
immediately they arrive in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME=========
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS========
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER=======
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE=======
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE========

Please make sure you send this needed infos to the Director general of DHL Courier Company Mr Michael Burton with the address given to you.Note. The DHL courier company don't knows the contents of the box, I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of DHL Courier company with this line.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Philip Newman
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum