TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Western Union I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Western Union I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Western Union I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Western Union I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Vaileth Vanessa aka vee_karshian
Western Union I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
Western Union I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2024, 7:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jemima Wilberforce Duodu aka Sunshine
Western Union I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 9:49 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oba Mini Mall
Western Union I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 8:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Lexy Shay
Western Union I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2024, 2:38 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Western Union I_vote_lcapWestern Union I_voting_barWestern Union I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14306)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Western Union

Go down

Western Union Empty Western Union

Post by TagListed Tue 23 Mar 2010, 7:56 pm

Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 10:00:33 AM
To:

Western UnionTHIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 303)Welcome to Western UnionSend Money WorldwideFROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.WEB:http://site.www.westernunion.com/ Attn :Beneficiary,This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in ourcustody,which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill of $500,in order to receive your payment of whichwe didn't hear from you for sometime now....Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all ourcustomers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting thatthose involve should pay only the sum of $75. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody. Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to yourdesignated address.But remember that after (5 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds toGovernment Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year isnot like last year. Again after (FIVE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help toall our customers before we enter into the new project.So be advise to send the $75.00 immediately so that we willregister your payment and for to start receive $5000..00 asfrom tomorrow. Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-96-272-052. After the payment of $75.00 you will start receiving your money every day $5000.00 through Western Union and MoneyGram $5000 by money gram until the full payment of $1,240,000.00 is completed. So what you will bereceiving per day is $5,000 Beneficiary name----------------------------Address--------------------------------Tel phone----------------------------- Contact me with this informations below:CONTACT PERSON: Dr RICK EDO TEL:+229-96-272-052. EMAIL: (westunion03@megamail.pt) OR (beninwestunion8@sify.com)Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below: RECEIVER NAME:.....FRANCIS IWUNO.CITY......................Cotonou,COUNTRY............ Benin Republic.Text Question...... In GodAnswer...............We Trust.Amount...............$75.MTCN........... The moment i receive the payment of $75 I will start releasing the payment informations of $5000 to you untill thetotal amount is completed.Please,Contact person Dr RICK EDO,for the transfer charge above email:(EMAIL: EMAIL:(westunion03@megamail.pt) OR (beninwestunion8@sify.com)Contact person Dr RICK EDO, Mr RICK EDO.FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGERWESTERN UNION OFFICEBENIN REPUBLICTHIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 3032
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down