TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Ama Paskaline on shesfreaky.com
Blair I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by Jamica

» gras bestellen
Blair I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 pm by rhooney

» barbiturat medikament
Blair I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:13 pm by rhooney

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Blair I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Blair I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Blair I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Blair I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Blair I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Blair I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Blair I_vote_lcapBlair I_voting_barBlair I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Blair

Go down

Male Blair

Post by Diane Fri 09 Aug 2019, 12:05 am

Blair http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6090378044
Blair 53vkada7FNUfAONG5bVudGgnwr4QDCyKFmiF7GF97HWSekS2PLMI6eiHtE7FUHyk

Last Active: 6 hours ago  
Profile Views: 227 times  
Profile Skin: Default  
Tagline: To get started is to quit talking and begin doing  
Relationship Status: Widowed  
Languages: Italiano, English  Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
Religion: Christian  
Orientation: Straight
About Me      
Music: 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's Smooth Jazz, classical, R&B, Rock, Andrea Bocelli, Lara Fabian, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson; Barry White. My favorites groups, Earth, Wind & Fire, Buckinghams, Chicago, CCR     Movies:  The Thornbirds, Harry Potter series, Remember the Titans, Glory Road, 10 Commandments, Gran Torino, Color Purple,Avatar & Star Wars series & Little House on the Prairie. Roots, Schindler's List & the Godfather series and I could go on and on     TV: All Law & Order, HGTV, Food Network, Hallmark, History, TLC, The Little Couple, Dancing with the Stars & so many more    
Books: Bible, God    
Sports: Baseball, soccer, Basketball & Football (I just wish someone would explain football to me!!)    
Interests: Romantic dining out, slow dancing, crafts, cooking, theater, concerts & some opera, musicals. Traveling, Billiard, entertaining at home whether fancy or just a BBQ. I also LOVE to fish    
Dreams: To have a great relationship with a wonderful woman. I'm looking to re-marry (but one never knows), anything could happen between two people, Motor homing across the US to places I've never seen, romantic vacations together, traveling abroad. Paris is lovely, indian and thailand to reach out to the poor, singapore and china and any other place    
Best Features: my eyes, others say my personality, you be the judge    
About Me: I have great interest in architecture, all types and I have Worked for the Government for so many years and opted for the early retirement some years ago. and i am now working for myself, and i am loving it and as a matter of facts i have earned 800% more in my few years with working for myself than in the federals..... at my age right now i need someone to share life's finer things with. I’m a warm. Caring and trusting individual. MY taste in music is varied as I enjoy Show Tunes and blues and current pop music as well as older romantic music and the classics and some opera. I have never done this before and as a suggestion from a friend I have created my profile. So here it goes! Relationships require effort by each partner.     love:      Good communication is vital for me and the willingness to make certain compromises to better the relationship. I'm not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first, I am a one-woman man, I don't look around; when I give my heart, that's it, I'm done. I want the most fantastic monogamous relationship of all time and I know what it takes to have it! I believe and practice helping or giving to those in need and reaching out! I'm looking for an exceptional woman with a kind heart and a positive attitude. don’t expect me to talk like an English man or an American origin, i am Italian as well as an American... yes i speak English and if you want to judge my accent don’t say hello. if you chat with random men on here dont try at all.. Stick to your unfaithful ways.. Count me out.. Because i want to call you all of the time. With me what you see is what you get.. Skip me if... - You are not honest, generous, sincere and trustworthy, - You are looking to have another dude to hook up with for just some weekends. - You draw your eyebrows on and they look weird.

Diane

Back to top Go down