TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_vote_lcapPROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_voting_barPROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_vote_lcapPROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_voting_barPROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏

Go down

Attachment PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏

Post by TagListed Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:18 pm

POST CODE LOTTERY postcode21@aol.com
PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏
08-02-2013 13:42

PAYMENT_APPROVAL_INSTRUCTIONS.doc
Spoiler:

PEOPLE POST CODE LOTTERY
Schijnpoortweg 119 Antwerpen, Belgium
Tell:0032-484-681-441 FAX 0032-704-252-31
EMAIL:

postcode21@aol.com
PAYMENT APPROVAL INSTRUCTION
Our Ref Nr/00011241SLA

We acknowledge the receipt of your application form. After normal verification and scrutiny exercise, you are found qualify to receiving payment of the above stated lottery prize.
We shall proceed to conclude the payment process of your lottery prize, thus your winning money (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only) shall be confirmed to you in your stipulated mode of payment within 72 working hrs.
You are therefore required to proceed to Brussels Belgium as an Official appointment has been schedule for you on WEDNESDAY THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY 2013, to come and sign the release document and a certificate of award shall be awarded to crown you as one of the lucky winners of the year 2013. People Post Code Lottery Corporation International and being part of the celebration, which will be document to promote this program and your presents, is the only way winners contribute to this program.
You are therefore required to proceed with the following.
(1) A VALID IDENTIFICATION PROOF (It could be your passport or a driver’s License)
(2) Endeavour to send your flight schedule so that our protocol officer can pick you from the airport to the venue of the award ceremony, which will apparently commence from
11.amlocal time.
ALTERNATIVELY
Note that, if you are not able to make the trip, you are to contact the accredited/registered attorney here in Belgium, with the information below to assist you in signing the release documents as well as collect the Award Certificate on your behalf.
Advocaatenkantoor ARNOLD PORTER
BARR. ARNOLD PORTER
Brussels, Belgium
Tel: 0032-486-830-495/01132-486-830-495
Fax: 0032-704-251-63 or 01132-704-251-63
E-MAIL: advarnoldporter10@lawyer.com
ADVOCAAT ARNOLD PORTER
is familiar to this program and that is why we recommend him.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY BY EMAIL
All rights and obligation of any client to this claim can be denied if the release document is not signed.
We await your prompt response and acknowledgement.
Congratulations in advance.

Best regards,
Mr. Jensen Van Ray
PAYMENT DIRECTOR

At Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:42:48 +0100, the email sender postcode21@aol.com sent you an email from the IP address 65.55.90.73 located in United States, Redmond.
Email Sender:postcode21@aol.com
IP address:65.55.90.73
IP address country:PROCESSING_INFO_IV‏ Us United States
IP address state:Washington
IP address city:Redmond
IP postcode:98052
IP address latitude:47.6801
IP address longitude:-122.1206
ISP of this IP:Microsoft Hosting
Organization:Microsoft Hosting

Creator

https://www.taglisted.info