TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_vote_lcapTHI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_voting_barTHI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_vote_lcapTHI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_voting_barTHI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14315)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Go down

Attachment THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Post by TagListed Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:27 pm

Lilly Patel lillylovepatel12@yahoo.com
THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST
18-02-2013 11:46

THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST Lilly_10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448758640/

Dear one, Please be honest with  me I am orphan;

Please do not be offended to receive the letter, My name is Lilly Patel. i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from Libya in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war  going on in my country now, i am writing
with heavy full of tears, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis that attacked our house one  early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood. You can view the website of the war below; www.stratfor.com/analysis20110319-libyan-war-2011.

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child.

For your information; My late father Dr. Patel Brown was the managing director of Oil & Gas Services in Tripoli (the capital city of Libya, my country) before the crisis of Gaddafi against rebels that led to the death of father and my mother.  This situation left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .

My Late father deposited  $6.5 million united State dollars in Royal bank of Scotland .And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my  refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money, that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds,

this is the only  condition the bank gave me. The bank refused to transfer the funds  directly to me because of my refugee status and they directed me to find a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds for me and that is why i contacted you now.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable to help me to claim this funds on my behalf,  if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any more, so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence  and hold it to yourself  without somebody knowing for my safety.

Once again; My name is  Miss Lilly Patel and my father's name Dr. Patel Brown.  If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight so that i will send you the bellow details.

Bank name :Scotland Bank Plc

Email:.......................

Tell:......................

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department  and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Destiny James ) Tel (+221-777181363)   please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, I am waiting to hear from you. Here is my picture.

Thanks
Orphan Miss Lilly Patel Brown.

Overlay

Lilly pic 2.JPG

lillylovepatel.JPG

At Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:46:35 -0800 (PST), the email sender lillylovepatel12@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.82.77.72 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:lillylovepatel12@yahoo.co
IP address:41.82.77.72
IP address country:THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:SONATEL
Organization:SONATEL

Last edited by TagListed on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down

Attachment Let me know

Post by TagListed Tue 19 Feb 2013, 8:33 pm

Lilly Patel lillylovepatel12@yahoo.com
Let me know
19-02-2013 11:01

THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST Lilly_11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14612407356/in/photostream/

THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST Lilly_12
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14612414926/in/photostream/

Hello My Dearest .
Good Day.

Thank you so much for you reply and concern. I really appreciate you in my life,

Please i want you to understand the point that the Royal bank of Scotland refused to transfer the fund directly to me because of my refugee status, The bank said that they can not transfer such a hug amount of funds to me because am living under the refugee camp, So they directed me to find an honest some body who will stand on my behalf as my trustee to claim the fund, I hope you have understand me now.

Dear i really need your help to claim my late father's deposited funds from Royal bank of Scotland.

I am sending to you now more of my pictures with my refugee camp identity card for your reference, The bank are willing to transfer the funds to me but they requested me to find an honest person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee so that they will transfer the funds to the person on my behalf, The bank informed me that i am not qualified to claim the funds because of my refugee status and that was why i am requesting for your help for claiming of this funds.

Dear if you really want to help me and if you promise to be honest to me, Then send me your details as follows. Your Full name, Country of origin/ resident and send me your pictures. That will enable me to have have more solid trust and faith on you and then i will send you more information about the deposited funds.

So please send me your details with your pictures in your next mail so that i will know more about you and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you,

I really want to see your pictures and your details in your next mail that will help me to have more trust and faith on you, So please don't be offended, send me your pictures and your details in your next mail.

I will be very happy to speak with you and to hear your voice But i don't have a private phone or even money to call you,

Life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp, so i don't have any money to call you and i will really want to speak with you,

Here is our church phone number, (+221-777181363) Our Rev pastor's name is ( Rev destiny James ) I have already explain to him about you, so please call me today on this number and when you call just explain to our pastor that you want to speak with me then he will give me the phone,

Our Rev pastor could have help me to claim this funds But is just a HOLY GHOST Rev pastor, According to christian law in Senegal, A HOLY GHOST Rev pastor have no right to participate in any thing money transaction, So that was why he could not be able to help me claim this funds and that was why i contacted you for this help.

Once again I want you to help me in claiming of my late father's funds in the Royal Bank of Scotland.  I want to claim this funds now because life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp, No good feeding, No good health,  Life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp and that is why i decided to claim this funds now so that i will live a happy life, What i mean by a foreign partner is for you to be my guardian trustee and to stand on my behalf in claiming of this funds in the Royal Bank of Scotland.

I am really telling you the truth, I will give you (20%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

what i mean by a  partner is for you to be my guardian trustee and to stand on my behalf in claiming of this funds from  Royal Bank of Scotland.

If you really want to help me;  your country does not matter , what matter's is your honesty because  you don't even need to go to Scotland , All you will do is to contact them with their contact Information which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

you are the only one I told about this issue, so please keep this issue very confidential, This is an issue of a hug amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , So please do not disclose this issue to any body, Once again  i will give you  percent (20%) of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

so let me know if you really want to help me and will be honest with me so that i will send you the bank contact information and more details of  the deposited funds and then you contact the bank to confirm,

I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the deposit documents of my late father as the nest of kin  to funds which i will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf, then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documents because i will be coming over to your country immediately after the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education again, I don't dream of coming back to Senegal again. this are just my plan for now, so please just help me to claim this funds.

so let me know if you really want to help me and if you will be honest to me. let me know now so that i will send you the bank contact information with the details of the deposited funds  so that you can contact the bank for the transfer of the funds, let me know now

when you reply, then i will give you more information about the deposited fund,
so let me know , I am waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Miss Lilly Patel.

Overlay
Overlay

CAMP ID CARD MISS LILLY.JPGD.JPG

My picture with the Rev pastor.JPGD.JPG

At Tue, 19 Feb 2013 02:01:14 -0800 (PST), the email sender lillylovepatel12@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.82.116.30 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:lillylovepatel12@yahoo.com
IP address:41.82.116.30
IP address country:THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY. WITH LOVE AND TRUST Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:SONATEL
Organization:SONATEL

Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down