TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 6:01 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kiera Nicole Bethley
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 1:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nichole Williams aka Blaq Russian
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 12:36 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_vote_lcapPlease be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_voting_barPlease be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Please be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_vote_lcapPlease be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_voting_barPlease be informed that your funds has been lodged in a Dormant Account with us since Last year because you refused to claim it.‏‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14311)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)