TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_vote_lcapCongratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_voting_barCongratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_vote_lcapCongratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_voting_barCongratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won..

Go down

Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. Empty Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won..

Post by TagListed Fri 01 Mar 2013, 7:01 pm

Microsoft Corporation hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net
Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won..
microsftpromo-online@superposta.com
01-03-2013 03:49

--
Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion,
Customer Service.
Your Winning Batch No: HTMC/LTY/5901
Your Winning Reference No: MBS/029/2910

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction with the FOUNDATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held this Febuary 2013, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 350,000.00 euro (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. James Marshall
Tel:0034-603-300-478
Fax:0034-911-820-387
Email: microsftpromo-online@superposta.com

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International
Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

NOTE: ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO MR. JAMES MARSHALL OFFICE E-MAIL ADDRESS(microsftpromo-online@superposta.com).FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT TO UNCLAIMED WINNINGS.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anita Hendrix,
Promotions Manager.
(Group Co-ordinator)

Code:
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: 4FF7F9DB-8212-11E2-81DF-002264C1544E
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                               
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 81.93.85.138) smtp.mailfrom=hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net; dkim=none header.d=paleol.net; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD02
X-Message-Info: 11chDOWqoTmjqhOzvWWho/vK8oL2x1FIoEm0Tn+r3D4Vy8IHo2wUngxl/uTDosUqLYTlkgQ/OXuHn8zWaG53tHOWtu9ptAwqxMAht718SWbSdyAqb7mXwbjVrK0sUQlhsvMFfbXsOjIX4lUNFqKSilssKC3ssB4O
Received: from mailwall.paleol.net ([81.93.85.138]) by SNT0-MC1-F34.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
    Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:50:04 -0800
Received: from webmail.paleol.net (unknown [81.93.85.151])
   by mailwall.paleol.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 37ED1E00071;
   Fri,  1 Mar 2013 04:47:35 +0100 (CET)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
 format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 03:49:37 +0100
From: Microsoft Corporation <hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Congratulations!!!Your =?UTF-8?Q?Email=5FId=20Have=20Won=2E=2E?=
Reply-To: <microsftpromo-online@superposta.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <microsftpromo-online@superposta.com>
Message-ID: <37553af9be85e7f0ebc252e67de227e2@paleol.net>
X-Sender: hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net
User-Agent: Paleol Webmail/0.8.2
Return-Path: hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Mar 2013 01:50:05.0064 (UTC) FILETIME=[18780880:01CE161F]

--
Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion,
Customer Service.
Your Winning Batch No: HTMC/LTY/5901
Your Winning Reference No: MBS/029/2910

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results
of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in
conjunction with the FOUNDATION FOR THE  PROMOTION OF  SOFTWARE
products, (F.P.S.)  held this Febuary 2013, in Madrid Spain. Where in
your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the
2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 350,000.00 euro
(Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. To
begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting
our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. James Marshall
Tel:0034-603-300-478
Fax:0034-911-820-387
Email: microsftpromo-online@superposta.com

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former
CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion
companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other
International
Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and
is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer
literacy worldwide.

NOTE: ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO MR. JAMES MARSHALL
OFFICE E-MAIL ADDRESS(microsftpromo-online@superposta.com).FAILURE TO DO
SO WILL RESULT TO UNCLAIMED WINNINGS.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anita Hendrix,
Promotions Manager.
(Group Co-ordinator)

At Fri, 01 Mar 2013 03:49:37 +0100, the email sender hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net sent you an email from the IP address 81.93.85.151 located in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Email Sender:hotelleotar.marketing@paleol.net
IP address:81.93.85.151
IP address country:Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.. Ba Bosnia and Herzegovina
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:44.0000
IP address longitude:18.0000
ISP of this IP:Telekom Srpske
Organization:Pale OnLine

Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down