TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
my name is jasmin rose I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
my name is jasmin rose I_vote_lcapmy name is jasmin rose I_voting_barmy name is jasmin rose I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
my name is jasmin rose I_vote_lcapmy name is jasmin rose I_voting_barmy name is jasmin rose I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

my name is jasmin rose

Go down

my name is jasmin rose Empty my name is jasmin rose

Post by Micd Tue 05 Mar 2013, 9:00 am

Return-Path: -emmanuelle.farrugia@yahoo.fr>

Reply to - entsierose@yahoo.com
2013/3/2 Miss Jasmin Rose - jasmin.rose10@rediffmail.com

my name is jasmin rose
i am a US citizen, born in NEW york year 1984,
i arrived in ivory coast after the funeral ceremony of my late mother mrs jasmin Rodriquez,
she died after a heart problem in newyork,before her death, she told me about her bussiness here in ivory coast and also about the money she deposited in the united bank ivory coast which is a sum of 950.000 us dollars the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin and i have the documents here with me, after 9 months of her burriel i have to come down here so that i can transfer the money abroad where i can use it to start my own bussines,

i have choosen to contact you after praying and i beleive you will help me transfer this money to your
account in your country to enable me come over there and start the boutique for selling of all kinds of
wear and jewelries,i have to follow up in this bussiness because that was the line she(my late mother) did when she was here,

i have meet with the bank manager after my arrival and he insist that i must present a beneficiary who will receive the money abroad and also i can not transfer the money back to new york as my mother never agreed to that when she was alife,that is the more reasoon why i contact you so that you can stand in for me to help transfer the money,although i have made up my mind to relocate because i have suffered so many attack since after the funeral of my mother, i even managed to excape and come over here because i am the only child of my parents and my father died already when i was 12 years old,

please i will require your commitment and sincerity to make sure that the bank transfered the money as soon as possible just like your own daughter or sister or wife to enable me move away from the hotel where i have stayed,

in your respond i will like to have some details about you like
your full name
your occupation
your house address
and your id card copy

i will send you some of my pictures and my passport copy so that we can know each other better,
thank you for your kind attention and i want you to know that after the money is transfered to your account I will give you
20 % of the 950.000 us dollars for your assistance and more while i use the remaining to start a new life over there and be free from embarracement of the
street boy and criminal who have been over me for some time now;
please respond to my email address entsierose@yahoo.com
may God bless you as i wait to hear from you
yours dearest
jasmin
Micd
Micd

Back to top Go down