TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:20 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Kendall Dior
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amanda Brinkley
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:55 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_vote_lcapRE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_voting_barRE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_vote_lcapRE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_voting_barRE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14327)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP

Go down

RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP Empty RE: KINDLY READ AND REPLY ASAP

Post by TagListed Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:24 am

Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:30:52 AM
To:

ATTENTION "BUSINESS PROPOSAL"
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
mrzhiii1@yahoo.com.hk

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Zhi Ming, I work with one of the biggest banks ( Hang Seng Bank ) in Hong Kong,Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Fadi bassem a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (346,736,899..68 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, seven years ago (2003).

Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that fadi bassem and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Fadi bassem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.

So, Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the expiration four years six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to fadi bassem so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will
prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to fadi bassem , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you . Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address and I will prefer you to reach me on the email address below (mrzhiii1@yahoo.com.hk) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mr Zhi Ming
mrzhiii1@yahoo.com.hk
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum