TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Fanta west_side__goddess
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 11:08 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2024, 6:01 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_vote_lcapConfirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_voting_barConfirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Confirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_vote_lcapConfirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_voting_barConfirmation of Payment Order Recieved I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14313)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)