TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:37 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:09 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Taylor Miree
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Adeyanju B Ademiposi aka Roman Goddess
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:24 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Flaura Nadine
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:33 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Kelly Tumwebaze
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 11:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of The Goddess Ashya
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Betty christy
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024, 7:41 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_vote_lcapYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_voting_barYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_vote_lcapYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_voting_barYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14347)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION.

Go down

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Empty YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION.

Post by TagListed Sun 18 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

From: SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP (office.board003@att.net)
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:03:01 AM
To:

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Redbanner

Strasse 20, Zurich

Switzerland.

Check for LOTTO 6/49

Customer Service: 680 NCA 85914
Batch: (18/006/1094/LIPDA/SL.)

REF: (GFA/MMS/HWEAS/SA)

Dear Winner,

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 3dcoatl

YOU HAVE WON $ 2,100.000.00(USD) TWO MILLION one

hundred united States DOLLARS (only)
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Remote-dragon

We are happily announcing to you the draw of South Africa 2010 world cup international lottery award which was held in Zurich , Switzerland . Today your email account has been randomly selected as the one of 5 top winner's accounts that will be receiving cash prize money from us. We are glad to inform you that your email has won whopping prize money attached to ticket number: (7017-4162-1018) with! Serial number (MH4710019) Drew the winning NO: (80, 35, 11, 72, 90, 41 and Bonus number 1), and Insurance number (KISCS433/2010SNLP/2010) which subsequently on you the lottery award in the 2nd category. All participants were selected randomly from worldwide through a computer balloting system, websites, millions of super markets and cash invoices at the place where you have been before.

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Landing

In view of this, your (US$2,100,000.00 (Two Million, One Hundred United States Dollars) would be released to you by the bank immediately you commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact Mr. Frank Owen. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerated of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to there citizens in the communities where they have operational base also to promote South Africa (2010 world cup) We are congratulating you for been one of the people selected.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

To file for your claim, please contact the Zonal Co-ordinator immediately for verifications of your winning, for quick and urgent release of your fund, contacts information is as follow!!!!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

Below are your identification numbers: YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Counter
Winning Numbers:
(80) (35) (11) (72) (90) (41) Bonus Ball (1)

You are requested to contact the CLAIMS MANAGER by sending your Ref Number to him on the below contact email address:-

Mr. Frank Owen
JHB Regional Office ( South Africa )
Tel: +27 83 517 0875

Email: info.worldclaims@gmail.com

You are also advised to send the below information to the CLAIMS MANAGER in other to facilitate and process your claims.

1.1. FULL NAME
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3. PRESENT ADDRESS
4. SEX/AGE
5. OCCUPATION
6. PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER
7. FAX NUMBER (IF ANY)
8. MARITAL STATUS
9. WINNING NUMBER AND REF NUMBER.
10. AMOUNT WON
11.THE MONTH YOU WON

2 . 1. HOW DO YOU FEEL BEING A WINNER?

As soon as you affected contact, you will be advised on what to do in order to get your prize money. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep there information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel, please be warned and good luck from all members of our staff South African 2010 World cup.
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 1277-0-0-0_379172tYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 1277-0-0-0_379252tYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 71390703YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. P_south_africa_2010

Copyright (c) 2010 by 2010 Fifa World Cup international promotional award program
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Barcodebottom
1994 000 20000 2001204 2010 ZA
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473913YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473896YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473932YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Spinning%20worldYOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473892YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473894YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. 690-0-0-0_1473895

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE REGIONAL CLAIMS MANAGER TO AFOREMENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! VERY URGENT NOTIFICATION. Topanimation
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://www.taglisted.info

Back to top Go down