TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF MALI J
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of ElseRA @else_is_ra
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Eric B A  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 5:58 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Eric B A  I_vote_lcapEric B A  I_voting_barEric B A  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14318)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Eric B A

Go down

Male Eric B A

Post by CRUNCH Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:06 am

Eric B A       http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995602195
Eric B A  14rQOfL-U0UWU7cIsxuWd9OvwqSiAgnlB0yjrAz8eWY=

Eric B A

Last Active: an hour ago

Profile Views: 16 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Have little faith,and God will do the rest..

Relationship Status: Widowed

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Languages: Español - España, English, Português

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

I like country because all of the songs tell a story.(YEAH LIKE THE TALE OF THE SKUNK BREATHED SCAMMER!)LMAO I think that is really amazing. In country music, most of the artist write about their personal life experiences. My favorite song in country is Skin by Rascal Flatts. It is about a girl who gets cancer. She is young and scared and the song is based on another boy who has cancer who takes her to prom. Sort of a song that touches to the heart.(.YEAH SHOW ALL THE GIRLS YA EMOTIONAL SIDE YA SCUM)

Movies:

My favorite movie My Fair Lady,(OH SO HE NOW THINKS HES BLOODY ELIZA DOOLITTLE)lol! lol! lol! 
it depicts that with hard work and determination anyone can be who or what they want to be. For an animated movie I love Enchanted, I love how it mixes animation with real live actors. Once in NY, Giselle's innocence is so humorous.(SO IS THIS LOAD OF SHIT YOU'VE COPIED FROM SOMEWHERE IDIOT!)
   TV:

I have so many.(BOUT TIME HE CHANGED HANDS NOW ISNT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO) But i really like : My Wife & Kids, The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody, Everybody Hates Chris, 106 & Park and Hell Date. They're interesting, funny and very entertaining
   Books:

I read a lot of books, but am always close to my Bible.(lol! .FUNNY THAT DUNNO WHERE IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE, THO SHALT BECOME A SCAMMER AND LIE AND CHEAT AND STEAL AND CON WOMEN THO)>>>MAYBE HE HASNT GOT TO THAT BIT YET![/b]lol! 
   Sports:

Swimming, volley ball, basketball, baseball and so on..(OH AND BEING A SUPER HUMAN BEING AS WELL!)
   Interests:

knitting, crocheting, quilting or sewing. [b](KNIT ONE PURL ONE SLIP ONE.THROW ONE AWAY!!!!!)...LMFAO..OH AS IF!!!!!!:lol!: lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Oh and let’s not forget reading. They are all things I learned or cultivated starting when I was a kid. I also find them very relaxing at the end of the day. Reading, well that fits any time or place. I love to read. I wouldn't say I picked these things as hobbies so much as they picked me. I learned them easily and have always enjoyed them. I do try to do a bit of reading every day and one of the others. I have a whole list of other things I do for fun including gardening and walking but the real fun in my life comes from I love music, of all kinds. I like to make my own Cd's I think its fun to pick the songs I like, and put them in the order I want all on 1 Cd.because am a chorister in Church lol! sorry i didn't tell you that from the beginning.[b]I like to pray for other people.lol!(BETTER START PRAYING FOR YOURSELF SHITHEAD COS THE WRATH OF CRUNCH WILL GETCHA!)  Prayers are so important.[/b] They really help. I love joking and laughing. I like to swim, boat and fish during the day..(DOESNT LEAVE MUCH TIME FOR PLAYING WITH HIS OTHER DICK DOES IT!)(OF WHICH...HE MUST HAVE TWO TO EXPECT US TO BELIEVE ALL THIS CRAP!!)
   Dreams:

Yes i share my dreams with my best friend..
   About Me:

I am a very outgoing and social man. I love meeting new and like minded people. I'm always up for a good time. I'm very caring, funny and cute????????????U THINK????????LMFAO!!. I have a lot of energy and am very entertaining and talkative.I love to be spoiled by my woman but enjoy returning the favor. I am a romantic at heart and loved being swept off my feet.(QUICK GRAB A BROOM!!)I have a lust for ally things great in this world, great food, great friends and great adventures.I am spontaneous, social, and adorable(WHO HAS TICKETS ON HIMSELF THEN!!!!???).Hilarious, charming, witty, honest, [/b]faithful, and awesome.(AND FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!) I’m the adventurous type, with a great sense of humor. I’m honest and extremely loyal to my friends and family.

WEL!!!!!L PICKLE ME BLOODY GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!!!lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ..............WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK!LMFAO.........lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ..

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
STOLEN PICS.....FAKE AS FAKE FULL OF SHIT PROFILE....WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!THIS IS A PHOTO OF  Brian Paddick, former deputy assistant commissioner for the Metropolitan Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT THE SUPPOSED PERSON HE SAYS HE IS!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2290944/Brian-Paddick-How-DID-nation-police-dread-7am-knock-door--simply-talking-journalist.html

Last edited by CRUNCH on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Eric B A

Post by CRUNCH Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:11 am

Eric B A  8qG6P-M5K7lRbh2YrwduQdF0-8JBI8HbKmmVzxW1SwBsF3gM7snQvA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Eric B A

Post by CRUNCH Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:12 am