TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of Karita Monique @karitasoofine
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:39 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Saleema Mansur
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF KATT LEYA
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:21 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Prunelle Konan konan_prunelle
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:12 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:42 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Deji Bolanle
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:50 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Aranaa miss birches
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:05 pm by Jamica

» Scammer with photos of Briana Bette
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2024, 11:36 pm by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF CHANELL HEART
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_vote_lcapMonalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_voting_barMonalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_vote_lcapMonalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_voting_barMonalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14334)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}}

Go down

Female Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}}

Post by Diane Sun 08 Sep 2013, 4:27 pm

Monalisa M http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7272058807
Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} GMGyaq1f_oWncArRd5iOHEV3Y-JViwltyTyVHAxSoYw=

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 517 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: copyrightagent@tagged.com
Orientation: Gay

Last edited by Diane on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diane

Back to top Go down

Female Fake profile photo belongs to actress Maggie Grant

Post by Diane Sun 08 Sep 2013, 4:32 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Female Her message to me.

Post by Diane Sun 08 Sep 2013, 4:34 pm

dear i am from syria can i trust you madam?i have international passport as a proof to you this is my email monalisa_mary@aim.com, please i lost my husband and only one in chemical weapon attack , i am now in refugee camp
i need to confide in you
what is your email

my late husband left $5.9 million before his death i want you to do me a favor to received the fund thereafter i will join you in the state please
i will present you to the security company as the beneficiary of the said fund %40 will go to you please i am not safe here in the refugee camp , some group of people want to rape me i will email the security company to reach you thr email
as soon as you recieved the fund i can leave the camp, i have my internation passpot with me  I CAN LEAVE WHEN I WISH BECAUSE I HAVE MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH ME I NEED MONEY TO LEAVE THE CAMP PLEASE THEY WILL ASK ME OUT FOR LABOUR WE USE TO WORK HARD LABOR HERE IN CAMP I WANT TO PRESENT YOU TO SECURITY COMPANY AS MY BENEFICIARY THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUND TO YOU THEN YOU WIIL SEND ME  SOME TO JOIN YOU IN THE STATE I WANT TO PRESENT YOU TO SECURITY COMPANY AS MY BENEFICIARY THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUND TO YOU THEN YOU WIIL SEND ME  SOME TO JOIN YOU IN THE STATE
yes detail let present it to the security company your name your contact
your nationalis your age occupation please don cheat me please as soon as the fund is release to you i will present you to the security company then they will contact thru email please i am not safe here
i lost my husband and my only son in chemical weapon attack please help i am not self here i don:t want to die here I understand, I have to ask are you also going to ask me for any financial help i am not going to do that until you recieved the fund from the security company where the fund is disposited in your account or your resident my time is up

Diane

Back to top Go down

Female Monalisa M changed name location and photo on profile

Post by Diane Sun 08 Sep 2013, 5:46 pm

Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}} AxoPMdDTKqPFw_5ElZ-MYL7AJ2f2wF5GID2xPyVa6nA=

Diane

Back to top Go down

Female The new picture above location orientation changed.

Post by Diane Sun 08 Sep 2013, 5:49 pm

Fariah Mohammed
Last Active:2 hours ago
Profile Views: 524 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: copyrightagent@tagged.com
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Other
Orientation: Straight

Diane

Back to top Go down

Female Re: Monalisa M (((MONEY SCAM AND IDENTITY FRAUD}}}